2023-2024 Peters Township Snowman Contest
Information, Rule, and Guidelines
Peters Township Parks and Recreation is sponsoring a contest to find the best snowman builders in the Peters Township! Build a snowman in your yard between December 1, 2023 and February 28, 2024. Take a picture of your creation and submit it by email to firstname.lastname@example.org. Individuals, families, groups, and businesses are all encouraged to participate. Winners of each of three categories (Best Traditional Snowman, Best Snow Creation, & Most Creative) will receive a prize.
1. Contest entries are for Peters Township residents only. Entrants are to build their snowman in their own yard, a park, or in front of the municipal building. All Snowmen must be located in Peters Township
2. Each entrant must build their snowman between December 1, 2023 and February 28, 2024.
3. All entries must be appropriate for public display.
4. Teams/individuals may use accessories to add to their snowman.
5. Entrants are encouraged to add their own creative touches that will make their snowman unique.
6. Remember, it doesn’t need to be a traditional snowman. Get Creative and build an animal, a sculpture, your favorite movie character, etc., or favorite Story City landmark.
7. By submitting an entry, contestants grant Peters Township Parks and Recreation permission and authority to use said pictures in any reasonable advertising or promotional activities.
8. 1 submission per category. 1 Prize awarded per winning entry.
• Photograph of the snowman with at least one of the builders in the photo for scale. Families and groups in the pictures are welcomed.
• Address to verify residency of the snowman and the builders
• Register in 1 of the following Categories:
o Best Traditional Snowman
o Best Snow Creation
o Most Creative
• Email submissions to: email@example.com
Winners will be determined from all submissions by the Peters Township Parks and Recreation Board after February 28, 2024.